The Customs Training Center functions:
- Developing the annual training plan for the authority's employees, based on the training needs identified by the relevant administrative unit.
- Developing training cards for all job titles and linking them to the career path.
- Developing and implementing specialized internal training programs and courses, and working on evaluating their effectiveness and development.
- Preparing the necessary training kits for implementing approved training programs.
- Nominating the authority's employees for courses, training programs, and workshops held inside or outside the country, in accordance with the established procedure, in coordination with the Human Resources Department.
- Preparing manuals for the training process, that include trainers, trainees, applications, and illustrations, and working on evaluating, developing, and maintaining them.
- Participating in the implementation of regional training programs approved by the World Customs Organization for customs administrations in the region.
- Preparing and implementing customs training programs for customs brokers and interested parties from the government and private sectors, according to the needs determined by the relevant administrative unit.
- Follow-up on attached employees to complete their studies and prepare the necessary reports in coordination with the Human Resources Department.