The Planning, Quality and Innovation Department Functions:
- Developing the general strategic plan for the authority, in coordination with the relevant entities and administrative units, and taking measures for its approval.
- Listing the existing challenges, identifying and evaluating the institutional risks expected to occur, which may affect the achievement of the Authority's objectives, and submitting proposals thereon, in coordination with the concerned administrative units.
- Managing and preparing alternative plans that ensure the continuity of business operation in the Authority in emergency and crisis situations, in coordination with the various administrative units and the competent entities.
- Submitting the draft executive plans, projects and programs of the various administrative units for approval by the chairman.
- Monitoring the implementation of the plans related to the activities of the authority, evaluating their results, and submitting periodic reports about them.
- Studying the problems and obstacles facing the implementation of the strategic plan and the executive plans, and proposing appropriate solutions to them.
- Evaluating the quality of services provided by the administrative units, in coordination with the relevant entity, and making proposals to enhance their overall efficiency.
- Reviewing and evaluating the performance quality at the level of the administrative units, and making proposals to enhance their overall efficiency.