The advantages and benefits granted by the Customs Authority to accredited companies on the Green List:
- Simplifying the customs procedures through rapid clearance of consignments, which helps reduce costs and save time and effort.
- Directing the authorities responsible for providing handling services at the customs ports to expedite the process of bringing consignments for customs inspection, giving them the priority to leaving the customs port, after completing the customs procedures for the Green List.
- Giving green list companies the priority in the procedures in the border crossing, with the aim of minimizing delays.
- Allowing the pre-registration of the customs declaration before the arrival of the goods, the acceptance of receiving copies of the commercial documents and paying the due customs fees, in preparation for clearance immediately upon their arrival.
- Taking advantage of the Green List Office services designated for this purpose in customs ports for rapid clearance of consignments.
- Taking advantage of the direct contact service with the competent customs officer to facilitate procedures in emergency cases.
- Copies of documents are accepted in the absence of
original documents with the customs declaration, and if the copies are not available, a written undertaking to pay the outstanding customs duties and other fees is accepted by the customs clearance agency for the rapid release of the consignments.
- In case the
required documents are not submitted along with the customs declaration, a written undertaking is accepted; until these documents are submitted within a period of (90) ninety days as of the date of the undertaking for the immediate release of the consignment.
Controls for joining the Green List Project:
- Not to commit crimes of smuggling prohibited materials such as weapons, explosives and drugs.
- The absence of serious customs violations committed during the previous three years, and the verification thereof shall be carried out in coordination with the customs departments and legal affairs.
- To be one of the companies that have had their dealings in the field of import and export for at least three years so that the average volume of customs transactions is not less than 100 customs declarations per year.
- To be one of the reputable companies in its field and it is known to be compliant with the provisions of customs laws, regulations, legislations, and other legislations applicable in relation to the requirements of the relevant official authorities in the State.
- To be one of the companies whose commercial activity is concentrated in countries considered of low risk according to the compliance requirements and standards approved by the Customs in this regard.
- To be one of the companies that have achieved a high level of compliance with customs requirements in terms of commitment to the transaction value of imported goods, the correct tariff classification, indication of origin on goods, accurate description of goods and correct quantities. The company's compliance shall be evaluated against the relevant standards approved by the Customs.
Number of entities joined to the Green List: -
Government authorities 45
Customs Code (Al Nadeeb System)
Qatar gas Operating Company Limited
QATARGAS OPERATING COMPANY LTD
NASSER BIN KHALED &SONS CO WLL
ABDLLAH ABDULGHANI AND BROS CO WLL
AL FARDAN SPORTS MOTORS COMPANY
AL FARDAN PREMIER MOTORS
JAIDAH MOTORS AND TRADING COMPANY
Mannai Trading Company
ALMUFTAH TRADING AND CONTRACTING CO
AlDarwish Trading Company WLL
Qatar Company for Meat and Livestock Trading
Ebn Sina Medical
Qatar Detergents Company
KELVION THERMAL SOLUTIONS
HAMAD BIN KHALID CONTRACTING CO
QATAR FOOD FACTORIES
North Oil Company
Abdul Noor Aluminum Extrusion Factory
QATAR SECURITY SYSTEMS COMPANY
HEMPEL PAINTS QATAR
Amiantit Qatar Pipes
National Car Company
MANTECH OFFICE SYSTEMS
Conserved Foodstuffs Distributing Co. WLL
al Boraq Automobiles Co WLL
Fibertie Pipe Factory and Accessorie
AlHamad Automobiles Co
AIDA TRADING EST
Ibrahim Mohmammed Khulaifi Trading Co
Qatar Wooden Products Co
Qatar Marketing and Distribution Company (Muntajat)
QATAR DUTY FREE CO
QATAR DISTRIBUTION COMPANY
KBE Gulf LLC
Nabina Building Materials
Tekfen Construction and Installation
GULF HELICOPTERS COMPANY
ALRAED FRESH FOOD PROCESSING COMPANY
QATAR META PRODUCTION CO
BITUMODE QATAR WATERPROFING FACTORY
AGRICO FOR AGVIC
Redington Qatar Distribution WLL
SALEH AL HAMAD AL MANA CO
Qatar Shell GTL Limited
Al Zaeem fresh food processing factory