The advantages and benefits granted by the Customs Authority to accredited companies on the Green List:
- Simplifying the customs procedures through rapid clearance of consignments, which helps reduce costs and save time and effort.
- Directing the authorities responsible for providing handling services at the customs ports to expedite the process of bringing consignments for customs inspection, giving them the priority to leaving the customs port, after completing the customs procedures for the Green List.
- Giving green list companies the priority in the procedures in the border crossing, with the aim of minimizing delays.
- Allowing the pre-registration of the customs declaration before the arrival of the goods, the acceptance of receiving copies of the commercial documents and paying the due customs fees, in preparation for clearance immediately upon their arrival.
- Taking advantage of the Green List Office services designated for this purpose in customs ports for rapid clearance of consignments.
- Taking advantage of the direct contact service with the competent customs officer to facilitate procedures in emergency cases.
- Copies of documents are accepted in the absence of original documents with the customs declaration, and if the copies are not available, a written undertaking to pay the outstanding customs duties and other fees is accepted by the customs clearance agency for the rapid release of the consignments.
- In case the required documents are not submitted along with the customs declaration, a written undertaking is accepted; until these documents are submitted within a period of (90) ninety days as of the date of the undertaking for the immediate release of the consignment.
Controls for joining the Green List Project:
- Not to commit crimes of smuggling prohibited materials such as weapons, explosives and drugs.
- The absence of serious customs violations committed during the previous three years, and the verification thereof shall be carried out in coordination with the customs departments and legal affairs.
- To be one of the companies that have had their dealings in the field of import and export for at least three years so that the average volume of customs transactions is not less than 100 customs declarations per year.
- To be one of the reputable companies in its field and it is known to be compliant with the provisions of customs laws, regulations, legislations, and other legislations applicable in relation to the requirements of the relevant official authorities in the State.
- To be one of the companies whose commercial activity is concentrated in countries considered of low risk according to the compliance requirements and standards approved by the Customs in this regard.
- To be one of the companies that have achieved a high level of compliance with customs requirements in terms of commitment to the transaction value of imported goods, the correct tariff classification, indication of origin on goods, accurate description of goods and correct quantities. The company's compliance shall be evaluated against the relevant standards approved by the Customs.
Number of entities joined to the Green List: -
Government authorities 42
|1||Qatargas Operating Company Limited|
|2||QATARGAS OPERATING COMPANY LTD|
|5||NASSER BIN KHALED & SONS CO WLL|
|6||ABDLLAH ABDULGHANI AND BROS CO WLL|
|8||AL FARDAN SPORTS MOTORS COMPANY|
|9||AL FARDAN PREMIER MOTORS|
|10||JAIDAH MOTORS AND TRADING COMPANY|
|11||Mannai Trading Company|
|12||ALMUFTAH TRADING AND CONTRACTING CO|
|13||alDarwish Trading Company WLL|
|16||Qatar Company for Meat and Livestock Trading|
|17||MAERSK OIL QATAR AS|
|18||Ebn Sina Medical|
|19||Qatar Detergents Company|
|20||KELVION THERMAL SOLUTIONS|
|23||HAMAD BIN KHALID CONTRACTING CO|
|24||QATAR FOOD FACTORIES|
|26||North Oil Company|
|27||Abdul Noor Aluminum Extrusion Factory|
|28||QATAR SECURITY SYSTEMS COMPANY|
|29||HEMPEL PAINTS QATAR|
|30||Amiantit Qatar Pipes|
|31||National Car Company|
|32||MANTECH OFFICE SYSTEMS|
|33||Conserved Foodstuffs Distributing Co. WLL|
|34||al Boraq Automobiles Co WLL|
|35||Fibertie Pipe Factory and Accessorie|
|36||AlHamad Automobiles Co|
|37||AIDA TRADING EST|
|39||Ibrahim Mohmammed Khulaifi Trading Co|
|40||Qatar Wooden Products Co|
|41||Qatar Marketing and Distribution Company (Muntajat)|
|44||QATAR DUTY FREE CO|
|45||QATAR DISTRIBUTION COMPANY|
|46||KBE Gulf LLC|
|47||Nabina Building Materials|
|48||Tekfen Construction and Installation|
|49||GULF HELICOPTERS COMPANY|
|50||ALRAED FRESH FOOD PROCESSING COMPANY|
|51||QATAR META PRODUCTION CO|
|52||BITUMODE QATAR WATERPROFING FACTORY|
|53||AGRICO FOR AGVIC|
|54||Redington Qatar Distribution WLL|
|55 ||SALEH AL HAMAD AL MANA CO|
|56||Qatar Shell GTL Limited|
|58||Al Raed Fresh Food Processing Factory|